● Two-stage decelerating structure is adopted for drive axle.
● The wheel is the planetary decelerating structure.
● Spiral bevel gears with great load-carrying capacity and high efficiency are adopted for main drive.
● The main reducer is equipped with the common bevel-gear differential mechainsm with simple structure and flexible differential function.
● Ductile iron with adequate rigidity serves as material for axle housing.
● The brake in enclosed multiple-cisc wet-type braking mode,with braking semi shaft,hydraulic pressing,spring release and ideal brake performance,is installed in front of the planetary hub decelerationgears.
Main transmission rratio
Transmission ratio at wheel
Total transmission ratio
Braking oil pressure
Oil discharge quantity in normal braking