● It consists of the central transmission, planetary terminal transmission, power output, and the braking system. It is a secondary deceleration structure with large output torque.
● The rear axle box body is the whole type. The steel beams on both sides of the frame are respectively connected to the two brake shells of the rear axle box body, and the rear frame is removed and the structure is compact.
● The service brake is wet type, clamp, multi-pieces, steel ball self-reinforcing type, hydrostatic control, and unilateral braking can be implemented; The parking brake is used to control the running brake.
● With differential locks
● They are integral structures, both the two brake case and the rear axle box.
● Independent type postpositive two-speed standard power-output shaft, 540/1000 rpm, 760/1000 rpm can be selected
● Suitable for 140-horsepower four-wheel drive tractors.
|Maximum input torque||620/1400-1700||Parking brake||binding handle control service brake|
final drive ratio
power output shaft type
Reduction ratio at wheel
power output shaft model(rpm)
Total speed ratio
|power output shaft model|
8-tooth rectangle spline shaft(axial diameter 48)
choose to 8-tooth rectangle spline shaft
(axial diameter 38)
Maximum load-carrying capacity
or 6-tooth rectangle spline shaft
(axial diameter 35)
dowel pin differential lock
or 21-tooth involute splines-measuring shaft(axial diameter 35)
wet disc brake with 4 pcs of steel ball and self energizing type,hydrostatic pedal-operated
power output shaft control
Vice clutch machine control,choose to multiple disc brake,electrohydraulic control