● Two-stage decelerating structure is adopted for the drive axle.
● The spiral bevel gears with great load capacity and high efficiency are adopted for main drive.
● The wheel is planetary decelerating structure.
● The main reducer with simple structure and flexible differential function is equipped with common bevel-gear differential mechanism.
● Cast steel with adequate rigidity serves as material for the axle housing.
● The brake in clamp-disc braking mode has great braking moment.
Main tranmission ratio
Transmission ratio at wheel
Overall transmission ratio
Maximum axle load
Maximum imnput torque
Number of cylinders
Braking oil pressure